LIGHT-DUTY COMMERCIAL DOOR OPERATORS
Ideal for applications with limited hourly cycles, LiftMaster light-duty commercial door operators are strong, powerful and highly reliable.
Light-Duty Commercial Dock Door Operator
- For full vertical or high lift sectional commercial and dock doors.
- Opens 50% faster in the up direction.
- LMi5 Interface Device monitors up to 5 external sensors around the dock door with myQ® BusinessTM Facility.
- Expanded terminal blocks for additional commercial accessories.
- Annual subscription to myQ Business Facility, first year included.
Light-Duty Commercial/Residential Door Operator
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to myQ® or myQ Business™
- Dual-rated for residential and commercial doors; tested and approved for commercial duty cycle requirements
- Ceiling mount for standard lift sectional doors
- Ideal for pole barns and similar structures for storage and manufacturing
Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator for Rolling Doors
- For smaller, lighter rolling doors and grilles.
- Rated duty cycle: Maximum 10 cycles per hour; Fewer than 25 cycles per day.
- Wall mount on small rolling doors and grilles.
Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator for Sectional Doors
- For smaller, lighter sectional doors with light-duty cycle requirements.
- Rated Duty Cycle: Maximum 10 cycles per hour; Fewer than 25 cycles per day.
- Wall mount on small sectional doors.